The Columbus Sail and Power Squadron is a local unit of the United States Power Squadrons®, the largest private, non-profit boating organization in the world. We are devoted to boater education and fellowship of men and women who share a love of boating.
With over 200 power and sail boating members in the Columbus area, we enjoy a wide range of boating related activities throughout the year including:
- Educational courses and seminars ranging from basic Seamanship to Offshore and Celestial Navigation
- Boating rendezvous' on the Great Lakes, Ohio River and local waterways
- Monthly dinner meetings featuring boating programs
- Safe Boating Courses approved by ODNR and taught to the public by our qualified squadron instructors
- Vessel Safety Checks - a courtesy service performed for the public by our squadron's qualified examiners (149 VSC's performed in 2014)
To learn more about the Columbus Sail and Power Squadron or to take advantage of our next Public Boating Class, please explore our website using the links to the left.